Saturday 20 April 2013

Kusudama Flowers

Origami has always interested me. I started making origami animals as a child, but since then I guess I forgot all about it until recently. So I started googling! I was looking for something a bit more decorative than just the odd animal, when I came across Kusudama flowers! They're so pretty and actually fairly easy to make!



Here's my first attempt at the Cherry Blossom Flower using some paper from an old Mills & Boon book. I wasn't marjorly impressed with this one, so decided I'd give another flower a try...




These are the 6 petal Kusudama Flower.They are so easy to make and look ever so pretty, if I do say so myself! I decorated the centers with tiny buttons just to finish them off and there you have it!

Now I have to find something to do with these pretty flowers... Any ideas?!

Happy Sunday Lovelies...

Jade Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment