Wednesday 10 April 2013

A new direction!

After focusing on finding my feet and getting my name out there Pussywillow & Purl has found itself a new name and a new direction!

Pussywillow Crafts, as it is now called, is my tiny little business, run from my home in Farnborough, Hampshire, creating and selling bespoke and handmade artwork. Along with the new name, I have a sparkly new logo, banner and an upcoming website, thanks to LoveCreative.

I seem to have reverted back to my education in art and stuck with what I'm best at, and that is mixed media canvases and prints. I adore using vintage buttons and you will often find these all throughout my work.I am also a massive fan of book art, which you will often find intertwined with my work.

So with this exciting new beginning, I am now updating the blog... Please bare with me whist all the changes are made & please feel free to contact me at pwillowcrafts@gmail.com if you need anything at all!

Love,

Jade Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment