Thursday 10 November 2011

So many crafts... so little time!!


With all the craft ideas popping up & watching Kirstie's Homemade Britain, I thought I would make a list of all the crafts I would like to try! There are so many lovely projects I see on other blogs and think 'I'd love to have a go at that', but never get round to it... so I'm hoping making a list up will make it a less daunting feat!


  • Knitting
  • Crochet
  • Amigurumi
  • Cross stitch
  • Stained glass
  • Scrap-booking
  • Patchwork
  • Applique
  • Paper Marbling
  • Decoupage
  • Quilling
  • Card Making
  • Felties
  • Candle Making
  • Altered books
I covered a fair few crafts in art & textiles at school & also in my Art & Design BTEC at  college, but we only briefly touched on some crafts and techniques. So I want to -put my time into each one. Find out what works for me & what just doesn't! If any one has any hints, tips or wisdom... please share... I could do with all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment