Thursday 3 November 2011

30 Day Declutter!

DSC09944

I might be a couple of days behind... but I've decided to take up the 30 Day Declutter Challenge over at A Thrifty Mrs. My bedroom is forever building up mess... there is wool everywhere on the left side of my bed, I definitely own too many pairs of shoes, I am up to my nostrils in paperwork & there seems to be some kind of black hole under my bed!

Check out www.AThriftyMrs.com or head over to Twitter @athriftymrsuk to join in!


To do:

  • Sort out shoe collection
  • Get rid of ex's things
  • Tackle Paperwork
  • Odd socks
  • Make-up clearout
  • Obliterate black hole under bed
  • Sell unwanted goods
  • Give lots to charity!
  • Organize knitting bits
  • Delete useless facebook friends!
  • Sort out clothes
  • Clear top of wardrobe
  • Sort out drawers
Okay so this kinda dragged on through December too, but better late than never hey?!

1 comment:

  1. wow this sounds really good, maybe I need to join in - i have loads of decluttering for christmas to do!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete